Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Personal Disclosure

The market gained a whopping 73 points today, with major contributors coming from the industrial and holding firms.

Riding with the bulls are now being led by AGI +10.24%, ICT +10.05%, MPI 8.04% after playing catch up with DMC with +8.02%.

AP is poised for further correction in the short term as the rate of change is still declining. Uptrend might resume from late this week to early next week.

DMC is poised for a correction in the short term as suggested by declining rate of change.

Out of the five stocks I put on my watch list, two of them opened strongly, namely AGI and URC as both gave off a buy signal on the weekly charts. Despite of not opening strongly today, the other three - AT, PX, and PNB also gave a buy signal on their weekly charts, suggesting a buy this week. I'm all tied up with AP and DMC already so I'll just be watching all issues to confirm my ideas. One thing I am uncomfortable with is PX candlestick which is seem to be forming a falling method.

AEV also gave a buy signal today on the weekly chart while AP gave a sell signal in the weekly chart. Besides that, there's nothing much to worry about the Aboitiz stocks. AEV has also a inverted hammer candlestick on its chart so it might advance ahead of AP in the short term.

AP is currently up by 3.07% in eight trading days. Doubled my position in AP.
DMC is currently up by 7.04% in five trading days.

AP 70%
DMC 17%
Cash 13%

*Sitting tight for the mean time. I am thinking of holding either of them till December to reduce stress when trading. I would probably use the remaining 13% or less for swing trading just to cure the itch when watching the ticker or for speculative/high risk stock positions. I think I had my fair share of roller coaster ride in the stock market already. Anyway, hopefully by year end, I have doubled my capital so I'll have a better room for elbow next year! Gotta squeeze everything that we can get out of this bull market!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment