Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am running out of adjectives

MER advanced strongly today, making a gap at the opening and closing the gap at 280 levels and now fast approaching its all time high. It made a gap up today so I didn't buy.

On the otherhand, AP continued to decline today bleeding badly and losing another 5%. The reason of the decline? Nothing in particular. Immediate support is pegged at its 130-MA at 25.

The reason why MER is climbing up strongly is because they are going to go into the power generation business. The funny thing about it is, AP is already in the said sector and already generating power. The market is never really logical.

AGI did what I was expecting to do so I completed my buying today.

Bought MBT thinking that it is already oversold but I think I got in a little earlier as it dropped further at the closing.

Bought NIKL when it broke 19.

I am running out of adjectives for ORE.

LC gave off a short term buy signal today.

No comments:

Post a Comment