Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Interesting Candlesticks

While scanning for trade setups today, I found these interesting candlesticks that I have never seen before - during the run up and in the books. I just saw them today - during the downtrend and dead cats:



All of them showed at the bottom(downtrend) and I have no idea what they mean.

Moving on through my scans, I found yet another sample of the candlestick formation which is older by 3 days:



Does it mean reversal? Forming a base? Or bearishly consolidating at the bottom?

Let's make it more complicated. I found the same pattern on an issue that has moved up:



It looks like a dark cloud cover, only this time, it's not a dark cloud.
Not a bullish engulfing.
Not a piercing pattern.
Not a kicking pattern.

If none of the above, what could it be?

Oh and volume is pretty heavy on the long white candle.

I think I just found out another way to complicate my trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment