Friday, May 27, 2011

Philex Mining (PX)

Broke into a new 52-week high (on a Friday).
My calculated breakout buying price is @20.03.

However, RSI is relatively weaker vs price with bearish RSI divergence which are bugging me so I am keeping a tight trailing stop for the meantime. Long white candlestick accompanied by huge volume suggests a short term overly bullish sentiment.


My initial entry is @19.22(1) but I decided to sell 60% of the position(2) that resulted -0.06% of capital as the price of LC that day looked pretty attractive.

Position is now up by 4.65% from adjusted entry price.

Looking closer at the 5-minute chart:


MACD bullish divergence was seen on the 5-minute chart but the price reversed only after RSI divergence.

Crazy juice flowing on the weekly charts:


Pullback after breakout(red circle) from symmetrical triangle pattern with (+/-) 22 as target.
RSI historical resistance 86.

It took 14 weeks to resume its uptrend after breaking out which is kinda hard to time. lol.
Maybe I can (much later on)when I get better in trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment