Monday, September 20, 2010

Personal Disclosure

Citiseconline finally went back up last Sunday. Anyway, I finally made some possible trades for this week. Hopefully, funds rotate back now to my side of the fence.

Other stocks worth watching this week are EDC and DGTL.

EDC finally broke its major resistance at 5.60 and it reached its recent high at 5.86 before it was sold down the next day as low as 5.49 before closing up at 5.68. I am more inclined to think that the piercing back below the support is not enough as it only pierced old resistance intraday. The recent candlestick formation also looks bullish enough to warrant a buy. However, the trading range to the next resistance at 6.24 level is too tight for me so I don't think I'll be taking a position here.

DGTL also finally broke out of its recent downtrend which was accompanied by high volume. 10-day MA has also crossed above the 50-day MA. I would try to buy as close to 1.48 as possible.

Another stock that I get asked alot is RFM. I believe that RFM will continue to consolidate in the near term. Breaking 2 with high volume will warrant a buy signal with an immediate target of 2.20. Breaking 2 will also point to 2.85 as a possible target in the intermediate to long term. However, if it still doesn't break 2, I am expecting it to consolidate within the range of 1.80-2.00.

I think I finally found out how PAR-SAR actually works.

I think that's about it for now. Monday, here we go!

Caveat.

No comments:

Post a Comment