Monday, September 20, 2010

Personal Disclosure

The index closed 74 points higher at 4053, closing 1% higher from the psychological resistance at 4000. I am confident to say that it will continue to move higher this coming days and it might break the psychological resistance by 3% this week.

PX made a gap earlier but some profit taking pushed the stock slightly lower but continued to move higher by mid session as it buyers started to push the price higher, breaking the the next resistance level at 16 by more than 3%, gaining a total of 16.29% in today's session. The risk in comparison to reward is now too high if you didn't get in the 13-14 levels. Next resistance is at 19.50. Buy on weakness.

EDC did what I expected it to do and I am still expecting it to advance in the next few days.

DGTL seemed to formed a buy signal today while RFM continued to move within consolidation range.

MEG seems to be forming a bullish divergence as my trusted technical indicator is pointing down but the price movement is advancing which is also accompanied by high volume.

GMAP looks like it has formed a bullish harami today so I did not sell yet. If the harami is confirmed tomorrow, I will hold. If not, I will sell.

Currently sitting on a 8.28% net loss courtesy of GMAP and 4% net gain courtesy of MEG.

No comments:

Post a Comment