Thursday, December 2, 2010

So, are we there yet?

The market bounced strongly today, gaining 146.02 points, closing higher by a whopping 3.65% at 4148.90. Looks like we did find a bottom yesterday:



The market bounced from the 2-year uptrend line(1) which I believe the major uptrend line. RSI needs to form a higher low to indicate the strength/bullishness of the trend.

Looking at the PSEi weekly chart:



As we can see, the crossing of the faster line below the slower line(MACD - red cirlce) indicates that the recent decline in the daily chart is simply a correction and RSI is still normal - meaning no bearish divergences or what so ever is visible on the chart as of this moment.

We can conclude from this that the uptrend is still intact - for the mean time- up until the current uptrend line is broken.

AP. AP. What can I say? Nothing much as it is simply heading up after our foreign friends started to gobble up alot of shares in the market and I highly doubt that they would let the price fall below their entry.

AP gained a nice 7.51% today and the most active stock today while AGI is the second runner up.

Technically speaking, I have a screaming take profits signal for tomorrow for short term trading. As of now, I am trading AP for intermediate term already. My personal target of P35 has been already reached and breached so I am simply letting my profits run and go wild now.

AGI is looking to break out from its ascending triangle chart pattern pointing at 15.24 as a possible target although I think that my system will generate a take profit signal within 2 days but our foreign friends has also gobbled up a lot of this stock so let's see what's going to happen.

No short term trades for me as of the moment as I am trying to lessen the stress when trading.

Current position:



Within 28 trading days.

No comments:

Post a Comment