Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Metastock!

I finally got myself Metastock! Yay! I am psyched! Anyway, I have been tinkering with it last night and I find some useful stuff like scanning the entire market with your own trading conditions, etc etc. Unfortunately, I only have 6 months worth of data to backtest the trading systems that are included in the application so that's a little let down. Anyway, I am trying to figure out how to get and convert the downloadable data from citisec.

Thanks to Sir Jax (from FM) a.k.a. Mr. Jun Ignacio. You can visit his website at http://funnymentals.uphero.com. If you need help to systematize your trading, you can avail his services through the website! Many thanks again sir Jax!

Got to go and play with Metastock!~

*AP is looking to head down to 30.50 before bouncing back up! I am basing on intraday speed resistance lines. It has broke down from 2 speed resistance lines so it is now heading for a quick intraday drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment