Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sucker game in play?

I was choosing between CYBR and LND today and I decided to buy CYBR at 0.81 at the closing with my available funds today as it seems to have stronger momentum. Hopefully it goes well tomorrow.

LND formed a bullish engulfing which provides a good signal for short term trading. However, it is relatively at the top of its trading range which I feel much risky than the momentum setup in CYBR.

I missed PA too as there's no way for me to buy it(well I was trying to figure out ways to trade this type of issue). Buying PA at the closing is probably the best method to take position in this type of issue - plus the fact that it was illiquid for the past year - no way for me to catch a trade like this.

Hopefully, I could get out alive with CYBR just in time for MER/MPI/SMC/LC.

Still holding AP. Let's see how it goes next week. For the meantime, basura plays. :)

Oh, and I finally figured out how to trade those long white candlesticks! :)

1 comment: