Tuesday, June 7, 2011

AGI

The reasons why I didn't come scampering to this stock when it gapped down are:

1. Gap down from support.
2. Triple EMA breakdown prior to the gap.
3. Close below 11 as it completes the H&S pattern that formed

Had you faded the gap, the best you could have gotten from the trade is 5.94%. That is if you got the exact low and high of the leg.




However, it appears to be forming a bullish RSI divergence on the daily chart. A close higher than today's closing will confirm the bullish divergence, suggesting a short term rally to 10.31 up to 10.63 and 11.10 as the best case scenario.

It could rally, it could not and I am not willing to place my bet on this one.

Also, the minimum short term target isn't enough to justify the trade so I wouldn't touch this one yet.

I'd wait for a bullish RSI divergence on the weekly charts in the mean time.

To the next trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment